Friday, July 11, 2014

So much to do, so little time!

Update 7/22/14:  I got a few stuff checked off my list of things to do...yay!!

I need to get a lot out of my head...it's spinning right now with so much to do!

Team Leader Stuff:

  • Sign supplement contract completed 7/14/14
  • Work registration on the 21st completed 7/21/14
  • Buy stuff for Teacher Survival Kits completed 7/18/14
  • Make cookies!
  • Make new team leader binders and files

Cheer Stuff:
  • Make t-shirt design completed 7/17/14
  • Pick up signed supplement contract completed 7/14/14

Classroom Decor:
  • Paint walls completed 7/30/14
  • Clean out closets and desk/pack up old stuff
  • Unpack my stuff!
  • Make curtains completed 7/31/14
  • Make labels for whiteboards complete 7/18/14
  • Plan out bulletin boards (I have 3 to create!)
    • Superhero Students (student work - outside my classroom)
    • Standards for Math Practice
    • Instagram/Shout Out

INB (so much to plan!):
  • Plan Unit 1.1
  • Create foldables, example problems, student reflections

That's all for now...I might be updating this soon with more things that I need.  Since I've been on vacay, I haven't been at home to really plan.  I'll be home Sunday night, so I'll finally get a chance to print out things and create my actual INB!  





No comments:

Post a Comment