Monday, June 30, 2014

New teacher on the block...

Hi, everyone!  Blogging is a brand new thing to me, so any and all suggestions are appreciated!  I want to use this blog to help me reflect on my teaching, especially since I will be incorporating interactive notebooks (INB) this year as one of my main teaching strategies.  

I am entering my EIGHTH year of teaching this year, and I'm still learning about everything related to teaching!  I'm always interested in the new strategies for classroom management and teaching...I feel that as a teacher, there is always opportunities to learn and grow in this profession.  I enjoy reading other teaching blogs and sorting through Pinterest posts to get ideas for my classroom...hopefully, I can contribute in some way by writing about my class and helping you!  I look forward to collaborating with you! 



2 comments:

  1. Welcome to this amazing world of blogging! I started my blog last year and it has been such a blessing. You will meet so many wonderful teachers! It is such a positive community. One of my blogging buddies, Alison, has some great tips for bloggers. http://rockinandlovinlearnin.blogspot.com/2014/07/exactly-one-year-ago-todayi-started.html Especially the "no reply comment blogger" if you change that people can reply back to your blog comments via email. I love it! Makes life a lot easier.
    Chelsea
    Fifth Grade Wit and
    Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the advice! I've already clicked on the link and read through all her tips!

      Delete