Sunday, July 20, 2014

Essential Questions, "I Can" Statements, and Words Worth Knowing...Oh My!

So the other day I bought this baby:



It's a laminator...It's AMAAAAZZZING!

I have spent the last week laminating everything for my classroom - whiteboard signs, door signs, exit slip signs...everything!  I also have all my CCSS Standards, Essential Questions, "I Can" Statements, and Word Worth Knowing laminated, too!  I don't know why I didn't think of it before...this way I can post them on my board and have them already up in case of observations.  Also, I won't have to worry about kids "accidentally" erasing them when they walk by (a big pet peeve of mine!) and needing to rewrite them everyday.

The laminator is so easy to use, and the laminating pouches are so much thicker than our laminating machine at school.  

So, here's some pics:


Some of my whiteboard signs!

8th Grade CCSS 

Words Worth Knowing...aka VOCAB!

Essential Questions!

"I Can" Statements :)
I'm pretty excited!  Tomorrow, I'll be going up to the school to work registration, and I'll get to get a better look at how all my stuff will fit in my new classroom!


No comments:

Post a Comment